Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Welcome

This is the first post on my first blog. Forgive me while I get to grips with the technology. It will get better over time as I learn to add links, upload photos and do other things to fancy it up a little.
The subject is veggie burgers. I've been in New York a lot over the last year and have had a lot of good veggie burgers and some which have not reached the standard. 
I am not a food critic. My knowledge is limited. I couldn't really tell you the difference between TVP and Quorn but I know veggie burgers and I know a good one when I have it.
I will be in New York for the next month and I'm gonna make it my business to eat as many veggie burgers as possible. Then the veggieblogger will be on tour. Heading South, my main objective is to visit the Faulkner House but there will be opportunities to sample some burgers along the way. Then there's talk of Argentina and maybe Brazil. I predict, although I may be wrong, that the job of the veggieblogger will become more difficult as the trip proceeds.
My companion throughout all this and my reason for being in New York is my girlfriend Bobs. She too knows a good burger but has sometimes been known to go for the meat variety.

No comments: